Muscle spasms in the head area, especially those
relating to jaw movements, can and do cause MIGRAINE
symptoms. There is more to MIGRAINE
than just a headache.
MIGRAINE SUFFERERS: Here is something to
- Do you suffer from dizzy spells?
- Do you often find that you bump into your friends while
trying to walk along beside them?
- Do you suffer from pain across your forehead?
- Do you suffer from pain at the back of your neck?
- Do you suffer from pain up the side of your face?
- Do you feel sick to your stomach when you have to put your
head back to have your hair washed at the beauty parlour?
- Do you have hissing or ringing sounds in your ears?
- Do you have dizzy spells or feel sick to your stomach when
you try to lie down to sleep?
- Do you have a young child who complains about headaches and
stomach pains and may even not want to go to school?
If you answered "YES"
to any of the above questions, then
MIGRAINE due to DENTAL
could be the cause.